First, it’s an infant seat with a three-stage developmental system of toys designed to bring out baby’s full potential in the first year. Then, as your child grows, you can use it as a toddler rocking chair (up to 40 pounds)!
Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motion help comfort and soothe baby in the infant seat. There’s a foldout kickstand for feeing or sleeping and a two-position recline seat for baby’s comfort. Machine-washable pad for easy clean-up. Requires 1 “D” battery (not included).
Developmental Guidelines: Use the upright position only when your child has developed enough upper body control to sit without leaning forward. Always use the restraint until your child is able to climb in and out of the chair unassisted.
- Promotes Comfort and Security: Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motion help comfort and soothe baby.
- Encourages Developing Motor Skills: As baby reaches to bat, grasp and pull hanging toys, eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills are refined
- Stimulates Senses: Colorful activities offer visual stimulation. Stimulates sense of touch with variety of textures.
- Better for Mom: Convenient space for feeding baby. Removable, machine-washable seat pad
- The Infant-to-Toddler Rocker is an infant seat that converts to a toddler rocker
- In the infant mode baby is soothed with calming vibrations or mom’s gentle rocking of the seat
- In stage one, the toys are mounted to the toy bar and face downward towards baby for visual stimulation with bright colors and patterns
- In stage two, the toys are unlinked from the toy bar and re-linked to the right and left of baby’s grasp in addition to the crotch strap for teething
- Additionally the toy bar rotates out of the way to get baby in or out, to see more information click the “Watch it in Action” link below the main product images
The Rating is: (out of 400 reviews)
Standartprice: $ 39.99
Specialprice: $ 27.99
More Rocker Products
- fisher price rocking chair; instructions to turn fisher price rocker chair;